Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lip color in the color Slipper Orchid with and without gloss.
A bright lip color can either make or break a look. I’m usually terrified of wearing bright lipstick fearing it will smear, start coming off, or worse get on my teeth. Here are six tips to pull of any shade of lipstick:
- Use a primer. This step is super important to getting a lasting bright look. A
- Clear lip liner. A lip lier should be clear or a very similar shade to your color of lipstick.
- Use concealer to fix any imperfections.
- Try lip stain. I prefer using a matte lip stain then adding gloss on top. Lip stain stays really well even when eating and drinking.
- Blot your lipstick. After applying a coat of lipstick use a tissue or blotting sheet and bad your lips to remove excess product then apply more lipstick and repeat. This is also important to making any lipstick last.
- Use concealer to fix any imperfections. After your lipstick is applied use a small brush and trace your lip line for a crisp defined look.