Pocket Tees are the perfect balance of comfort and style. Here are some cute outfit ideas for each season.
- For a cold weather outfit try an oversized long sleeve tee with yoga pants or jeans and pair them with a cute pair of boots such as Uggs. Add a vest for extra warmth.
- During the spring and fall bring out the bright colored tee’s and pair them with some black cropped pants. Wear converse, vans, or some cute sneakers for a more sporty look.
- In the warm Summer months wear a short sleeve tee or tank with some denim shorts. Wear flip flops, Sandals, or Converse. Try putting hair up in a messy bun or pony tail for a beachy summer
I am a super planner and packer who tries to be prepared for everything. I’m almost always guilty of lugging around a bag way to big for the occasion. The frustration of trying to remember everything is extremely familiar to me.So, I’ve decided to put together a list of that always are and always will be in my bag.
In my bag I keep…
- my wallet- I try to keep my most important things (money, cards, and ID) in my wallet to avoid forgetting it when switching bags
- Hair Ties!-There is nothing more annoying than not having hair ties
- Burt’s Bees- I feel like my lips are almost always dry and i am slightly obsessed with Burt’s Bees
- Lipstick- lip stick always starts of rub off and especially if it is lip stain it becomes uneven and needs to be touched up
- eyeliner-the moment of panic when you realized you smeared your eyeliner wing has brought me to the habit of having and extra eyeliner on hand
- Portable Charger-we have all be in situations where we would kill for an extra 10%
- Sunglasses- although I don’t always have these with me I often wish I did
- A Snack- Whenever I leave the house I try to grab an bar to avoid wasting time and money feeding my snacking habits