Any one who knows me knows that I am obsessed with shoes so it was pretty had to narrow it down. I managed to pick the 5 pairs that I have recently found myself wearing non-stop. These shoes all go with almost anything and are perfect for almost any occasion.
- I don’t know what I would do without my hunter boots. They are completely waterproof yet still look cute and when I go out in the snow I just add an extra pair of socks are they make the perfect cute snow day outfit. Hunter boots are so versatile you can even rock them with a dress. While I don’t usually like colored shoes these add a pop of color to my winter cloths which mostly consist of black and grey.
- This is the Steve Madden groupie boot and it is a fun twist on chelsea boots. These boots look great with jeans and any casual outfit but they also look amazing with almost any dress and they are by far my most worn boots with winter.
- These are my go to shoes for absolutely an fancy occasion but they also look great for day to day wear. After a long search for a prefect pair of heeled booties I finally found the prefect pair!
- Not the most exciting shoes but after going through many pairs of converse I have back to the classic black which I am completely in love with. I know these will go with anything and they are usually the shoes I slip on when running out the door.
- It took me a while to like these shoes but they eventually grew on me and now I wear them everywhere! They are comfy enough to go on a long dog walk in yet still easy to slip on for a run to the grocery store. I usually wear them with cute or warm socks and I finally have the comfort of my favorite sandals in shoes suitable for colder weather.