I’m stuck at home due to icy roads and I was craving something tasty. I find it’s hard to stay healthy during lazy days at home. I found some frozen shrimp in the freezer and threw together a healthy lunch with what I could find.
- rice: white rice topped with lemon and roasted sesame seeds
- shrimp: seasoned and covered in olive oil then grilled
- green beans: boiled with salt
- bean sportut salad: boiled bean sprouts with white vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil topped with roasted sesame seeds
- tea: iced black tea with lemon
- fruit: mango, banana, and strawberries
Do you have a favorite lazy day meal?